Spiga

Rihanna's sexy dress-up

Rihanna likes to wear her sexy stage outfits in the bedroom.The 'Umbrella' singer - who is rumoured to be dating R'n'B star Chris Brown - admits she enjoys spicing up her sex life by wearing her often revealing and provocative costumes at home.She said: "I like to push the envelope sometimes. It depends on the mood and the occasion. It's always fun to take some home. Sometimes I get to do that."The singer also revealed she is a big fan of the British music scene, and particularly loves Mark Ronson, Duffy and Estelle.She added to Britain's The Sun newspaper: "I think the UK is taking over. I'd love to work with Mark Ronson. And I really, really like Duffy. She is beautiful, her little dimples and her music. I also like Estelle. She has an incredible voice. But Duffy has more of an edge."

0 comments: