Spiga

Bust-up With Pharrell Made Madonna Cry.

Madonna wept with rage after an angry studio bust-up with producer Pharrell Williams.

The pair clashed while collaborating on Madonna's new album Hard Candy - and the Material Girl was shocked Williams was brave enough to stand up to her.
She reveals, "Pharrell made me cry. You know when you get angry with someone and you're spitting snot.

"I was in a sensitive mood in the studio and I didn't understand the rhythm he wanted me to sing in, and he was giving me a hard time.

"I was taken back by how he was talking to me".

Rather than walk
away, the pair decided to clear the air, and patch things up - and they are now firm friends.

She adds, "We went upstairs and I said, 'You can't talk to me like that,' and burst into tears. And he said, 'Oh my God, Madonna has a heart.' "We had it out and now I love him and we make great music together".

0 comments: