Spiga

Hungover Lily says sorry to fans

Hungover Lily says sorry to fans
very hungover Lily Allen has written a grovelling apology to fans, saying her drunken disgrace at the Glamour Awards was 'not pretty'.

Writing on her blog, she conceded she had attracted her own bad press, this time warning fans to 'drink responsibly'.

Referring first to her drunk exhibitionism at the Cannes festival, she wrote in her blog, 'Oh dear. Last time I wrote here, I was defending my honour and dignity, explaining my innocence and also outrage at the press for insinuating my behaviour was embarrassing.
Taking the blame, she confessed, 'This time I'm putting my hands up, I got very drunk last night, too drunk. It's not cool getting that drunk, I feel awful and I have to thank my little brother alf for getting me home safely.'

'Kids, drink responsibly or you'll end up looking like this, not pretty! Was quite fun though, from what I can remember. Need fry up now.'

Her public apology comes after her entourage were forced to carry her out of the Glamour Awards in London, following a boozy evening when she won the Editor's 'Special' Awards.

0 comments: