Spiga

Jessica Alba: Being pregnant is a dream come true

Actress says she can't wait to experience motherhood
Jessica Alba has revealed she can't wait to become a mum.
The pregnant actress is expecting a baby girl with fiancé Cash Warren – and she says she's thrilled to be starting a family.

'I've always wanted to be a mother so it's a dream come true,' she says.

'I've known since I was a little girl. I'm the oldest of 15 cousins. I've babysat them, changed diapers, fed them their bottles and burped them since I was about six.'

Jessica, 26, says the only down side to being pregnant is not being able to drink.'Sometimes I want a few glasses of wine,' she tells the Metro.

'I get half a glass maybe once a week and I don't even like it. It tastes different. My taste buds are different. I miss Scotch, too.'She is due to give birth in June.

0 comments: