Spiga

Madonna's A-Rod dinner

Madonna and Alex Rodriguez were spotted enjoying dinner together earlier this week.

The singer and the baseball player - who were rumoured to be having an affair earlier this year - sat in "an alcove-like table" at the back of New York eatery Dos Caminos Third Avenue on Tuesday (30.09.08).

A source told Usmagazine.com: "They seemed very close."
While Madonna was initially blamed for Alex's divorce from wife Cynthia, the 50-year-old star has always denied the claims - insisting she is happy in her seven-year marriage with husband Guy Ritchie.

She said in a statement earlier this year: "My husband and I are not planning on getting a divorce. I know Alex Rodriguez through Guy Oseary, who manages both of us. I brought my kids to a Yankee game. I am not romantically involved in any way with Alex Rodriguez. I have nothing to do with the state of his marriage.

"I have learned over the years not to take accusations and the many false reports about me very seriously. I also appreciate how fiction and fact seem to be perceived as one and the same by people who read both newspapers and the internet."

0 comments: