Spiga

Natalie Cassidy admits: 'I have to work out for two hours a day to keep my Size 8 figure'

Natalie Cassidy admits: 'I have to work out for two hours a day to keep my Size 8 figure'

Former EastEnders actress Natalie Cassidy
has admitted that keeping her newly trim physique is proving to be nightmare - and she has to work out for two hours daily to keep her Size 8 figure.

The 24 year-old lost 4 stone last year after dropping four dress sizes from a size 12 to an 8 in eight months.

She told Closer magazine: "Maintaining the weight is the toughest bit.
"It's bloody hard work. I'm in the gym every day at 7am doing spinning classes or with my personal trainer, Dee Thresher, who did the work-out DVD with me.

"It can be a nightmare - I'm there for up to two hours a day."
Like many women Miss Cassidy admitted to having tried lots of diets, but once she had achieved her target weight, would pile the pounds back on by returning to her previous bad habits.
Natalie Cassidy admits: 'I have to work out for two hours a day to keep my Size 8 figure'

Miss Cassidy who is 5ft 4 and weighs 8 stone 1 lb
- down from 12 stone - has also been forced to radically alter her eating habits.

She said: "It's all about moderation, but I do love a glass of white wine.

"If I go out and drink a lot one night, I won't drink for the rest of the week as alcohol is full of calories."

She added: "I'm a perfectionist and now I've got the hourglass figure I've always wanted. When I say I'm going to do something I do it.

Miss Cassidy recently told The Mirror: "I'm comfortable with my weight between 8st 8lb and 8st 1lb - it's important to have that extra half-stone leeway, so you don't panic if you put on a few pounds."

She had breast implants three years ago to boost her curves from a 36B to a 36D.

And she admitted: "I love my boob job and wouldn't rule out having more surgery - never say never."

0 comments: