Spiga

Gemma Atkinson vows to regain her curves after losing A STONE in the jungle

Gemma Atkinson has revealed she dropped a stone during her brief time in the jungle, but she has already vowed to get her car crash curves back.The former Hollyoakes actress admitted she indulged in a chocolate feast after she was axed from I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here earlier this week.

Thin: Gemma, soaking up in the sun in Australia yesterday, has revealed she lost one stone while on I'm A Celebrity...
She said: "I lost a stone in there, so I need to stock up on food now. Thankfully I didn't lose my breasts, which is the main thing. I didn't want to lose them.""I noticed my shoulders, spine and collarbone were looking a bit bare but I'm hoping to put it all back on."The model, who dates football star Marcus Bent, says size zero holds little appeal to her.

Beach babe: Gemma, who indulged in chocolate and pasta after leaving the show, celebrates her post-jungle freedom with a surf

Making a splash: the model takes a dive after briefly standing up on the board
She told The Mirror: "I don't like the thin Victoria Beckham look. I like a bit of junk in your trunk."I think curvy girls are easier on the eye. And with me being so tall, if I go too thin I look a bit silly. I look like Olive Oyl, so I prefer to keep a bit of weight on."After leaving the show, which wraps tonight, Gemma indugled in a little pampering and after more than two weeks of basic rations, a few treats.

Shrinking: Gemma's quickly lost her curves while in the jungle
She revealed: "I had a shower and had my nails done and I had a pan of macaroni-cheese and a kilogram of chocolate."Gemma says that by the time she was evicted, she was more than ready to leave the jungle: "I wanted to stay in for two weeks without throwing in the towel. To be honest I thought I would be out a lot earlier as it got a bit hard."I was getting more hungry and tired and I really missed my mum."

Curves ahead: the former soap star has carved out a career as a model

0 comments: